You Started Working On Your Own Website & Social Media With the Best Intentions
But now you’re over it.
You want to look professional online.
- But you aren’t techy – so you don’t know how to get it work right.
- You don’t know how to design something that looks good. Really good.
- And you’re busy growing your business – so who’s got time to spend days and days watching tutorials on how do this stuff? Not you!
You’ve Already Been Burned & Now Don’t Know Who You Can Trust.
A so-called “Web Guy/Gal” convinced you to hire them to create a top-notch website or SEO and they never came through.
You’re afraid if you hire someone, they won’t get you – or your vision. Or they’ll talk so over your head with computer jargon that you’ll need your computer tech nephew to translate for you. Or worse, they’ll leave you high and dry without a finished product…again.
You need someone to help you.
- Someone that’s patient with you and all your questions.
- Someone that gets the techy parts and the design!
- Someone that you can trust.
Don’t worry. I got you covered. I’m your Huckleberry.
I work with entrepreneurs, organizations & businesses who struggle with their online presence. I simplify things for them – so they can shine doing what they are good at. I don’t want them to feel overwhelmed. I want them to succeed. And I want YOU to succeed too!
Hold up, wait a minute… let me properly introduce myself:
I ventured out on my own in mid 2012 in an effort to spend more time doing what I love–building websites. My background includes programming, executive assistant and project manager for the world’s largest internet marketing company. I have worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs and small businesses to create an online presence that not only looks good but also converts visitors into customers.
- I believe that technology can be creative, fun and empowering.
- I believe that online marketing should be easy to understand and implement. It should not be some “magical formula” that only the gurus can figure out how to do.
- And I believe that every person deserves to enjoy their life and not be a slave to their business.
I work with creative entrepreneurs to give them an amazing online presence that helps grow their business. I provide them with beautiful websites and social media accounts that attract their ideal customers and clients. I also provide easy-to-understand resources and training on websites, blogging and social media.
My mission is to simplify both the design and the technical aspects of online marketing so business owners can shine online – and spend more of their time doing what they are good at…growing their business.
Still Want To Know More About Me?
OK, here’s the personal stuff:
- I don’t drink coffee…at all. But I love juice, especially Ruby Red Grapefruit and sweet Lemonade. Hmmmmmm!!
- I’m currently reading the Bible in one year. After taking 3.25 months reading a chapter a day. It’s good stuff!
- I have an eclectic taste in music which runs from Reggae, to Soca, House, 70’s, 80’s, 60’s, Gospel and even The Carpenters. I love The Carpenters.
- At the same time, I don’t have much time to listen to music.
- I LISTEN to TV – The news is usually on as “background noise”. OK, I admit, I’m a news junkie. But at least I’m informed.
- I started out as an architecture major in college and then switched to computer science. And of course the next logical step was to graduate with a major in Computer Information Systems. (I’ll admit: I didn’t too much like all the math and science. But I’ll save that story for another day.)
- I went to a boarding school in Georgia, went on to college in Michigan, lived in New York City for another decade, and finally have settled here in North Georgia, Atlanta to be exact.
- I love God. I love my family. I love my friends. In that order, and I keep a small circle.